top of page

Group

Public·15 members
Edward Rams
Edward Rams

Whats Love When I M Tragedy MP3 Download LINK

In my role as a musician and as a Pastor's wife I have had the opportunity to minister to many families that have been hit with tragedy. Sometimes it is the news of a terminal illness afflicting one that they love, other times it is the loss of a family member through a divorce and even death. Regardless of the life circumstance, it is good to be able to reflect upon some great Christian songs for comfort after that tragedy.

Whats Love When I M Tragedy MP3 Download

This hymn includes lyrics straight from the weeping prophet Jeremiah. It speaks of life's ups and downs and how faithful God is, even on our worse days. I remember a time when this hymn and the underlying Scriptures soothed my soul through a great tragedy in my life.

Another recently written and recorded contemporary song is all about how He loves us. There is hope and comfort when we reflect upon our eternal home as a believer. John Marc McMillan wrote the words and I love how thinks on good things, take a look:

Halsey really gets to the crux of growing up in the spotlight as a woman with their painfully heartbreaking, honest lyrics in "929." "They said 'Don't meet your heroes they're all fucking weirdos' and God knows that they were right / Because nobody loves you, they just try to fuck you / Then put you a feature on the B-side / And who do you call when it's late at night? / When the headlines just don't paint the picture right? / When you look at yourself on a screen and say 'Oh my God, there's no way that's me.'"

Eric Clapton knew what he was doing when he wrote this song for '60s icon Pattie Boyd. It's my designated "first dance at my wedding" song despite the fact I am very much single. "I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes, and the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you." Swoon.

You're going to need several boxes of tissues for this one. The 90s mid-tempo jam is about longing for your beloved, but its heartbreak factor multiplies times a million when you realize that it was one of the last songs Selena recorded before her tragic passing in 1995.

it hurts to try and I don't know why love blinds my eyes now I can't run I'm blind when the vows start to fade and the heart turns to blade I see it every day your love turns to hate there's no will there's no way just a price left to pay what can I say

But it got me thinking about growing up and anxiety. I was the kind of kid, I don't know if you're this way, but I was always pretty neurotic. I still am. And I would always live in fear of a shoe dropping, that things were good now, but they had to go bad soon. Something was gonna happen. I was gonna lose my grandparents or there would be some some tragedy. I would get sick or somebody else would. It was very cute when I was growing up, before I sort of learned to manage it better. And now it's there. It's more generalized, and I think a lot of it is mostly because you go through bad years and you go through deaths, and you go through times when your kids are sick and you're uncertain about things, and you lose your job or all of that stuff. Now, as an older guy, as a dad, I feel it in a more pervasive way, but less terrifying.

But the show has a special place in my heart because it's so sincere. It sort of reminds me of Ted Lasso (starring Jason Sudekis, the nephew of Cheers actor George Wendt) or Downton Abbey. They\u2019re shows that you watch because you fall in love with the characters and you don't want anything bad to happen to them. They become neighborhoods for you, as strange as that sounds, and as empty as that sounds, sometimes, because it's television. But we're storytellers, and the point is that when you have a story like that, and a story environment that just brings you inside and makes you feel at home, there's something deeply special about that. And it's an incredible show. I mean, the writing alone, just being able to set the whole thing in basically one room, or a couple rooms in a bar, and almost never leave.

It's still of no practical interest to kernel developers, distributors, enterprise users, and many others. Jon's (not bronson's) comment was totally reasonable in context -- a kernel developers' discussion about what enterprise-funded developers should work on!But fair enough -- there may be (probably are) others who find linux-dtrace of practical interest.But arguments 2 and 3 are linked to this -- to the extent that such people use linux-dtrace, the harms described in those arguments swing into effect. To the extent they avoid linux-dtrace, the harms are abated -- with a trade-off: then they lose dtrace's benefits. There's a tragedy of the commons danger here; the costs of supporting inscrutably broken systems and inflammatory bickering are borne by the community, while the benefits of dtrace are received only only by individuals. Plus, people using/supporting linux-dtrace are not doing themselves any favors in the long run, because it's clearly a dead-end; it's better than nothing, but getting a great solution will require abandoning it and switching to one of the other systems that linux-dtrace sucks the oxygen away from.So I guess 2 & 3 are arguments for why if we encounter someone for whom linux-dtrace is of practical interest, we should attempt to stop them ;-).>dtrace and ZFS are exactly as legally-portable-to-linux as are proprietary graphics card drivers.As a side-point, I'm actually not convinced, at least for dtrace. The nvidia driver uses two tricks: it makes a serious attempt not to be a derived work of the kernel, by including a Free shim layer to basically a windows driver. And it's always distributed separately from the kernel -- otherwise you're distributing a combined, thus derived, thus un-distributable, work. Even the little distros that tried to play fast and loose seem to have given in on this point.Dtrace is far more intrusive than a graphics driver, and in copyright relevant ways -- it needs to muck around with other people's code to put hooks in. That makes both of the above tricks hard to achieve. Maybe not impossible, I don't know. From his rhetoric about licenses, I haven't gotten the impression that Paul Fox is being that careful. I would not tell people that linux-dtrace as it exists is legal to distribute at all without knowing many more details.>Argument 2 is a strong argument when we're talking about proprietary, closed-source software, but dtrace and ZFS are Free and Open source, so I'm not sure that it would be as fragile and problematic as proprietary drivers.It's true the problems are worse for proprietary drivers, but they're quite bad even for plain old out-of-tree drivers. (Note part of the discussion above is about RH's systemtap team's trouble keeping sync with mainline!) And worries about license contamination are an extra burden on top of that.Sorry for nattering on so!-- Nathaniel dtrace on Linux Posted Sep 21, 2008 9:29 UTC (Sun) by paulj (subscriber, #341) [Link] 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page