top of page

Group

Public·15 members
Edward Rams
Edward Rams

I Am In Heaven [Ep. 1-3 V0.09]

11 I am coming soon.(FG) Hold on to what you have,(FH) so that no one will take your crown.(FI) 12 The one who is victorious(FJ) I will make a pillar(FK) in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God(FL) and the name of the city of my God,(FM) the new Jerusalem,(FN) which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear(FO) what the Spirit says to the churches.

I Am In Heaven [Ep. 1-3 v0.09]

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake.(KE) The sun turned black(KF) like sackcloth(KG) made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth,(KH) as figs drop from a fig tree(KI) when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up,(KJ) and every mountain and island was removed from its place.(KK)

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake(QV) and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory(QW) to the God of heaven.(QX)

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth.(UE) It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.(UF) 12 It exercised all the authority(UG) of the first beast on its behalf,(UH) and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast,(UI) whose fatal wound had been healed.(UJ) 13 And it performed great signs,(UK) even causing fire to come down from heaven(UL) to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs(UM) it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived(UN) the inhabitants of the earth.(UO) It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.(UP) 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship(UQ) the image to be killed.(UR) 16 It also forced all people, great and small,(US) rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,(UT) 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,(UU) which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.(UV) 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page